Job Title: Kitchen Porter
Department: Executive Kitchen
Location: Trillion Trophy Training Centre, Birmingham, West Midlands, B9 4RL
Hours of work:Hours are set to meet the needs of the business but are a minimum of 40 hours per week
Application closing date: 27/12/2019
Birmingham City Football Club is looking for a Kitchen Porter to work at the Trillion Trophy Training Centre.
Due to the urgency of filling this vacancy, suitable candidates will be interviewed as and when they apply and the role will be closed as soon as a suitable candidate has been sourced.
As a kitchen porter you will assist the back and front of house operations by providing an excellent level of cleanliness, and that turnaround of crockery and cutlery is efficient to ensure food and service is given to customers at all times.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- To keep the kitchens clean and hygienic at all times
- To be responsible for the cleaning of back of house areas to the highest standard during the shift period
- To have responsibility for the removal of rubbish from the kitchen areas and the correct and appropriate storage in the loading bay
- To continuously replenish paper rolls and fill soap dispensers throughout the kitchen areas during the shift
- To be responsible for taking the clean cutlery and crockery between event rooms, kitchens and dish wash area
- To wash and prepare vegetables as required
- To assist with deliveries and help the Head Porter
- To be flexible to assist with other requests and tasks
The ideal candidate must be hard working and proactive in an extremely busy environment.
Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be considered for the role. Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Birmingham City F C is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the Community.